We're creating a community intending to create a safe and comfortable space for everyone to read and write.
To create an inclusive and respectful space, we want to ensure our users know what type of content is available as well as content they can or cannot post!
Before you take off on your writing journey, please take a peek at the following guidelines:
- It's important to respect and protect fellow user's feelings, property, and personal information.
- You should read our site policies.
If you come across any content that violates our guidelines, let us know.
What We Remove
The following are not allowed on Digital Paper. This is not a complete list, and we have the right to remove any content that we find inappropriate. Any content that could put our community at risk will be removed. Digital Paper has the right to close any account or remove content without notice.
Sexual Content on Digital Paper
- Pornographic Content: We consider content to be pornographic when it exists solely for sexual stimulation.
- Glorification of Sexual Violence: Digital Paper classifies non-consensual sexual acts to include rape, sexual assault, kidnapping for sexual purposes, or sexual slavery. The content cannot be encouraging or promoting non-consensual sex acts.
Many forms of violence can be harmful to our community. We will remove any content or accounts that don't align with our site policies.
Hate Groups/Extremist Content
At Digital Paper, we are committed to keeping our community safe. We value diversity and creative writing, so we want to make sure that the content published on Digital Paper platform does not contribute harm to the real world. The following guidelines have been developed to maintain a positive community. On Digital Paper, you are not allowed to make physical threats of violence or threats of death towards any individual or group of people.
Talking About Others
We welcome our users to sharing opinions on the content and the quality or style of writing. We aim to create a safe community for everyone on Digital Paper, so be kind, respectful, and please treat others as you would want to be treated, so don't post any content that:
- Bashes a user purely for personal reasons.
- Reveals any personally identifying information about other people, including private messages, photographs/videos: Due to the fictional nature of the content and the chances of real names being used coincidentally, we are unable to remove a work for having the same or similar name to a real person. Only if there is additional identifying information, such as the city you reside in or your work/school, is there a violation of our content guidelines.
- Actively promotes violence or hatred. The promotion of hatred based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, or sexual orientation, or content that is intended to bully, threaten, or harass others, is also strictly prohibited: General expressions of opinions are allowed, but they cannot be violent or encourage others to attack Digital Paper community members.
Any content that advertises products or services unrelated to, or not sanctioned by Digital Paper is not permitted and will be removed.